Ahhhh.... then the couch outside on the porch. :yes:
Maybe, it's sell a saw, or the couch becomes his bed for awhile. :cool:
Good morning, folks. It stayed above freezing all night. 36⁰ and foggy. Light rain today, highs mid-40's. Then the temps crash and a...
How do you know it's a woman? Ya never know these days.
Good to see you posting again, Lyle Nice scar. I hope they were able to tighten the neck bolts while they were in there. :cool:
Good morning, everyone. [ATTACH] 26⁰ to start. Overcast. Melting temps and rain on the way. Be safe Be healthy
Did Lyle make it home?
Unfinished basement is where our propane water heater lives. Easy access is about all I can offer.
Hello and welcome. A wood stove is what you want. There's lots of styles and install options. Today’s glass doors give you the vision of a...
Hello and welcome! Another member from New England! :thumbs:
Good to hear that family members are on the mend.
Good morning, everyone. Currently 4⁰ and clear. Mid-20's and cloudy later. A few errands on the list for today's, after bringing wood up to...
I find with 4-5 splits in my wood bag, that it's plenty heavy for me. I've never tried a larger one with a shoulder strap. Someday. But, I'm...
18" of snow on Saturday No big deal. No trees down. No loss of power.
:yes:
It's hamburg when cooked loose for a tomato sauce, or with onions and baked beans mixed in. A hamburg patty, cooked as a patty, well, that's a...
It's actually a "burgah". :thumbs:
No wooding here for a while. Snow is covering everything. Good job, people!
Pathology test came back with good results! Closing up the wound and we'll be on our way.
Stay diligent and be safe, folks!