I'm guessing you could use it as charcoal. Then there's bio-char, a garden supplement.
Thanks. Bandage and stitches to be removed. Hopefully, just wound management ahead. :yes:
Good morning, everyone. 21⁰F and overcast. Supposed to get above freezing today. Rain later and overnight. I'm taking dad back to the skin...
[ATTACH]
2nd morning after the sleet/freezing rain. There's still some residual ice on the branches [ATTACH]
How about 4yr +? I know others have wood CSS'd that's older. But, seeing this put a smile on my face. I was moving wood to the deck earlier. I...
I did broadcast rock salt. Not the entire driveway. Just at the top where we park the cars and where the door is. About 5-6 hours later, I was...
Good morning, everyone. 10⁰ and clear. Warming to the Mid-20's. No melting yesterday. Ice covering everything. Maybe tomorrow. I'll be...
Best of luck with your news toys, Brad!
2 towns over from me, should assistance be needed.
My dad's snowblower had a flat, not holding pressure. The wheel was rusted to the axle, so I took the whole thing to the same power shop. While...
Good to hear about the snow up there. We're looking forward to getting up there in a couple of weeks.
I prefer square-ish splits over triangular.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's and overcast. Hoping to see the sun today. Everything is coated in ice after sleet and freezing rain....
Freezing rain here, now.
Near.... lol
Looks to be a foot of the stuff for you. Good luck! Sleeting here
Good luck to all with the winter storm sweeping across the US. We are expected to get ice. 1/4 inch of it covering most everything. No plans...
Good morning, everyone. Crazy day ahead. Currently 48⁰ and raining. We're forecasted to drop below freezing and keep raining for several...
I think back to the thread where that area was first developed, with the concrete blocks for backing. It looks like the area is performing well...