My stove is in the basement feet from the stack, I think I would rather carry it up the stairs than Cary it it frozen.
I got a bunch of crap in my basement too. Soon to be more, lawn furniture toys and other summer stuff.
[ATTACH] Here is my ghetto set up. Scabed together with stuff that was at the house. I now skip the wheelbarrow. While some sort of hatch or...
Anybody else store wood in the basement? Have any tricks/tips?
while I know this can be a subject of debate Midwinter mentioned my basement wood storage in another thread. I put a winters worth of wood in my...
I picked through the wood so I wouldn’t get mixed loads. I think the homeowner is concerned that I’ll take all the hardwood and leave the pile of...
[ATTACH] Load 1 mostly maple.
This year I have a mix of hardwood. I got most of the wood from a coworker that built a horse paddock for his wife. The basement is currently...
[ATTACH] Couldn’t resist, just a little fire with some junk wood.
It’s a beautiful 42 degree morning here in NH. Firerd up the stove this morning to burn off the coat of stove polish. Time to start loading up...
[ATTACH] Here is a crappy pic of a cool old cool stove. It’s in the house that the woman lived in that wrote Ann of green gables. They said...
[ATTACH] I have the huskee 22ton. It’s split a ton of wood, lately the valve has been sticking in the position that extends the wedge. I looked on...
Sunday will be the day. Buddy is brining his Kubota with forks to load the trailer. Pics to follow
Finally something worth posting. A friend called last night and said his folks had some trees cut down and want the wood gone. Plenty of hard wood...
Looks like a bird feeder hanger or something like that? Possibly an outdoor light fixture?
Sorry my comment was tword the expression not you personally.
There are two states a gun can be in: loaded and unloaded. What someone May think has nothing to do with it. If you have a gun in your hands and...
Ahh the granite state. The rocks seem to grow out of the ground. I could fill 30 yard dumpsters with the rocks I have in piles.
If we weren’t on opposite sides of the contenent I’d take it off your hands:D
If it were me and I wanted to keep the fire wood I would get it out of there. When we listed our house I made it clear that the stove and firewood...