I recently meet up with a girl that I haven’t seen since highschool. We were good friends but had not been in contact for 10 or more years. When...
[ATTACH] The slide is up! Had a good day moving wood yesterday. Mrs. warner came out to help for the first time since the little ones were born....
Thanks I live about 20 min away and work closer so I have gone farther for less. All part of the Craigslist game
Great I’ll have to get that number
Thanks for the offer but I already have commitments. I’ll be interested to hear how you make out.
Cool, thanks for the update. Did he happen to say anything about prices?
Sweet! Please let me know how it goes. Wincintucky isn’t too far from me,
Heavy load tonight pics in am too dark.
Man, I need to figure out how I can get those loads!
What works for you is best!
Uh no. There is a bunch of maple some oak and probly 10 pine logs not a couple.
I’ll check it out.
Yes
It’s the time in the fall and at the end of the burn season that you only need a little heat not the stove on full blast
[ATTACH] Load 2 the pine has made its way to my house. Funny the guy that called me about the wood said that there was just a couple pine logs....
Not to change the subject but, I grew up in houses that had wood stoves in the living spaces(probably why I enjoy wood heat). Never got burned...
The two pieces in the pic is stuff that has been torn off a roof there are some holes in it but it’s better than nothing and it stays put better...
With two children under 4 the wood stove will be in the basement for a while . Burning more wood now is worth not risking an accident. Some day...
[ATTACH] Here is this seasons heat. It will all be going for a ride on the slide! Please excuse the tarps it’s what I got for now. Anybody have...
Things may be different where you are? Procede with cautuion.