I noticed yesterday that the house got quite warm with the stove going all day. We are getting close to the end of burning season. If I don’t keep...
It’s really the wife that’s concerned about how the one is leaning tword the house. My boys bedroom is above the sunroom in the path of least...
Job is done it took longer to get all my junk out of the garage than to do the job. Plus the half hour trip to get coolant. Then when putting...
The reason that fire pit is out there is to mark the d box. I accidentally found that last year:whistle:
Thanks for the kind offer! The brush will all go into the burn pile.
I had a pump on the shelf knowing that I would need it sooner or later. But do I have any coolant? Course not. Its gonna take longer to run to...
[ATTACH] Wifey says the family trickster is making strange noises... it sure was and leaking coolant! :bug: I’m a mechanic by trade and have tens...
Well it’s looking like I’ll pick up some cable and pull it over with the bota. I was hoping to hire someone with insurance so if anything...