:rofl: :lol: Ol’ buzz-saw ’s stable is a’ filling up! Soon it’ll be like the end of the Walton’s at night there. :D
So sorry bud. :( He was a great one!:salute:
100% now!!! :salute: Thanks! How much that (1) bullet sell for these days?:whistle:
Very nice video, SBAL. Love the ingenuity and share.:thumbs:
Congrats on your success, but the pics aren’t showing up, soooooo......:whistle:
Full on You Suck award. :wacky::D:rofl: :lol: Nice score, name sameness!:salute:
Amazing. :yes::)
Yes! Indeed!!! And properly named, at that! :handshake:
Congratulations Chuck Norris! :salute: :D
Shut the front door!
Dayum jrider :confused: I get the same fully arresting spasms, too. It really sucks. If one is considering an inversion table, you have to start...
The one and only! (Well two, technically... 3 if you take the baby that’s standing to the left) Get it!!!
Settle down, Dennis!!! You have a willing and capable crew showing up in less than a month, as Midwinter said. Let them shoulder (or foot) the...
Thanks for the share SloMoJoe. :salute: Carry on, real Christians. :yes:
AND under cover!!! 365!!! Building envy here!
Glad it eventually worked out for you WeldrDave. Now take your $ and to HF and buy something. My dad bought a “Central Pneumatics” framing gun...
Thought this was gonna be a delayed April Fools thread... or something worse... :startled: :rofl: :lol:
I don’t see it, so I don’t believe it. :ithappened:
:rofl: :lol: Niiiiice!
I hope you shoot for a shallow incline. :yes: