This would seem the ideal case for a few IBC cages...:yes:
And here’s the float test.... [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
$20 well spent! Nice score Softwood :thumbs: I agree with brenndatomu, that’s a stacking challenge right there.
:BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
ChitAintRite :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
The usual tasty food pic, but all them tasty saw pics!???:eek::salute: Guess I need to visit this thread more often! :thumbs:
I keep my :binoculars: open all the time. :salute: :handshake: I presume most members don’t know when I correct their posts (like when folks...
Yeth.
Uh Oh- look out, they’re gonna slap up this thread with some hilarious rips now... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard: :D
X5
Ain’t me ya gotta worry about... now that Loon on the other hand.... :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Now we’re cooking with gas!!! Nice! :salute: :stack::stack::stack: :stacker::stacker::stacker: :woodsign: :saw::saw::saw:
Chit happens. I’m not involved in the technical side or approving new registrations, but I can help fix posts and stuff, especially if a member...
Happy to have ya Woodchucker :salute: Sorry for whatever mishap occurred last year when trying to register. But glad you’re here now. :yes:
It’s called a “de”compression button or valve. Or a compression relief valve.
It’s all in what one believes, right....? :handshake:
“Pneumatic Tongue Foot”...... that’s like ClemCorrect only not. :D :thumbs: Just funning you WW :salute:
Why not replace the pump and have you a nice pressure washer B.Brown? Keep or sell it at that point.
Nice score! Oak for sure, medullary rays present. :yes: Let’s see what folks think as to red or white....:whistle: