Why I oughta...:whistle::rofl: :lol: TBT, I forgot about the thread title when I typed my response. So there, I’ve admitted it. :wacky:
Niiiice!
That’s the clinical name.
You can always fill/seal with epoxy and then final coat with a matte finish. That’s gonna look awesome when yer done. Legs up under it for a table?
Glad I read to catch up before responding to the pic of your “smile” and the equipment responsible- I would have donned the same reaction. Great...
Terrible. Totally sucks. Happy not your birthday. :D :rofl: :lol:
Next time Chud, make a “Wanted” post in the FHC classified ads and line things up
Heck, for pulling around the yard, why even worry about tires? :rofl: :lol: Weld some studs on the edges of those rims- BOOM- instant lawn...
Grilled phone for dessert?:whistle: Looks tasty, Dave. :yes:
Chinese elm is very often misquoted as Siberian elm. It’s just one of those things you have to learn to deal with. There’s no mistaking the bark...
Fast forward to @ 9:20.... [MEDIA]
If TurboDiesel were a chicken, he would straight up refuse to go near oak noodles....... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Princess......
Just glad you didn’t put up the next morning finished pic. :whistle: :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Well Seasoned
Why, in the backyard of course.... :whistle: [MEDIA]
Between you Woodwhore & Lastmohecken, y’all got noodles for days.... :D
To each his own, right?:salute:
Niiice! Way to go youngster! Horkn will drool all over his phone looking at your shplittah.... :D :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Sooo... you noodled wood down to stove sized splits? :whistle: o_O
Well, it’s the end of the week... status report?