I’ll take a chance here.... Where’s the pop?! Where’s the wow factor???!!! C’mon Man! Turn it up a notch!!! :D :rofl: :lol: Just giving you a...
I bet mat60 is a STS master! :D :rofl: :lol: :salute:
That’s cool jrider! Some sealed/finished cookies are in order! What kinda diameter are we talking?
Sucker born everyday. It’s obvious you’re not one of them. :salute:
Drier than a popcorn fart in there, eh? :cheers: :rofl: :lol:
Ya know.... something about the title of this thread... I haven’t said anything... but... oh nevah mind. :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
Sorry to hear that Chris F :confused:
o_O:eek::eek: :rofl: :lol:
Would it be worse if she had the 4 eyes and only one mouth or vice versa?
Follow the directions- tasty outcome, for sure. :yes:
Niithe. :rofl: :lol:
Might have to see what huskihl can do with that....
I sincerely hope you know I was joking. :handshake: Or was I? :rofl: :lol: :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol: I was kidding. :)
You should, you crotchety ol’ curmudgeon. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Not cool. I apparently have “Guyon’s Canal”.... mild numbness in right pinky and ring finger. And now I’ll say- happy birthday PelletHound!!!...
You’re both reported. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That looks terrible. TERRIBLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :drool:
Sounds like a wrist/arm relocator. :startled: :pain: More emphasis on a bandaged upper body part. :confused:
Outstanding!!! I am humbled by your thoughtfulness and efforts. :salute: :usa:
See reason ^^^ Pre-senile moment, what else can I say?! :loco: :crazy: :BrianK: :D