I haven't put enough bags through it for a deep clean, hell I haven't burned a half ton yet.
You no getty a likey for that, don't want to see the mess until morning, drinking a hot coffee and shortly will get a bag of pellets for the...
The newer models of your stove had their air intake increased to 4" you know about it because it was discussed when you brought up when Drolet...
Pabst Blue Ribbon
I'm getting leftovers from last night. The boss said something about feeding the bear some turkey pie. We had planed on going out after running...
I'm having a highly spiced dark ale with a hint of vanilla. It too is a smoothie
PBR?
Sub, WW has a suboptimal burn due to their altitude and sub sized air intake (Stove maker has since up sized the air intake on that model).
I 800 Call Joe???
Meeting over. Let's see, now who can I agitate? Take away from today next time go speaker phone. It was a bit warm there (Philippines). Oh...
Yes I know it is early for me to be posting, getting ready for my conference call. They ain't going to really hear what I have to tell them, to...
Well we have harped and harped on how important it is to keep that beast clean, you have to learn or a lot worse can happen. You haven't got the...
It takes a lot of poking and prodding with all of the instruments of torture to completely clean a St Croix stove and that includes their...
I would not be happy unless the end result is no taxes due at all and any all ready paid get refunded. Like I said I don't want to enable the idiots.
I just love a good RFI/dead battery/out of range story.
A wonderful game not. I hope I get even more onerous the older I get, to the point I'll go native non PC on them.
You don't want to get me going on the games, I have two letters from this last one where they tell me I get nada, including the one that came...
Well way back on page 384 of this thread I was starting after the last of my pensions Pellet heads!! What's up today? | Page 384 | Firewood...
Or in the alternative a little less fuel, if you have any burn pot air bypasses you may not be able to control either in a manner that corrects...
Linseed?