All you miscreants should do something useful like watch Max Fliescher cartoons Watch Classic Toons TV on Pluto TV
You'd get a like out of the outside wiring in India.
Now what leg was supposed to be bonded to the box again?
Pete read this: Interior Cumberland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio Watches & Warnings Wind Chill Warning Issued: 9:08 AM EST Feb....
Depends was there a sparky bucket hanging from the vent? If so they should have used 10" x 1/2" lag bolts to secure to the vinyl siding. One can...
There are some interesting double condensing oil fired boilers on the market that do not have that poor power vent unit in the exhaust stream, it...
Power vents is another set of words for something to go clang, crunch, whine, fail in the night. Tell me how I know and this one was on a gas...
Sort of like this sub. 30,000 BTU/Hr Direct-Vent Furnace Natural Gas Heater with Wall or Cabinet-Mounted Thermostat-3003622 - The Home Depot
Yes it was, you got piddle poor material service in that you were shorted. The customer service at that location sucked, makes no difference if...
Hells bells LW what could possibly go wrong it is only fire you are playing with, come on loosen up. If the Darwin contestants want to play...
Yesterday evening when I got around to looking at my email I found this: How’s your NETGEAR C3700 doing? Dear Customer, Looks like you...
Well got the last of the pension related banking done today, then the boss and I had lunch at our favourite oriental restaurant, I had the orange...
I haven't seen anything like that since I ripped telco wiring out of a two family. It was everywhere. Why all the dishes are you doing radio...
Anytime, there are also movies and such in the archive, I've been mining the archive for content to add to my collection which is growing by large...
If you liked those shows this link may be of interest Old Time Radio : Free Audio : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
Warsh is in the last dryer load, listening to a few episodes of Have Gun Will Travel from the late 50's, located 106 episodes. All alone again...
Pluto.
Got the snow blowing done, went out for lunch, then to the supermarket, had a libation, then down for a nap, a light supper, watched a 1951...
1.319 a gallon.
Oh crap, there's 179.8 MB in 49 updates, 5 of them are marked important. Well you have to break eggs to bake a cake. I hit go.