And that sheet is only half of it, you have to go visit the EPA site to get the real skinny on its kill or destroy ratings as a steriliser. Much...
Like I said that first out of balance load and funny things happen that gets your attention, if it isn't really bad in the out of balance...
As well it should since most odour has a biological cause, and that ClO2 destroys most biological items. It even kills things that are actually...
Nasty is too mild a word. It is an EPA registered sterilent and is lethal to all living organisms it has been tested on (that list is very long)...
Well I'm sitting here listening to Bing Crosby Rosemary Clooney shows. Much better than the crash bang of today.
Sounds like ya got one of them ECO conserve He units that does everything except self balance, wait until you hit the first load that thumps...
For all kinds of online radio and other transmissions one should take a look see here vTuner Internet Radio There are 72 listed for Wyoming....
Good luck the kicker with the bosses bill was it for services rendered in May of last year. The last line in the bill was a credit from the...
Did the warsh yesterday when it was doing whatever, this morning I spread sand on the driveway next to the house where there was still some ice....
Ok, you talk about the worm turning, seems to me that the pellet folks did the turning this year and last. The worm never stops turning until it...
I got me a few of these [ATTACH]
Ah, dirt in a bag. I remember it well.
You 90 day wonders going to pay for my new storage facility or are you just into bloviating?
To break even with oil up here that price would have to be 159.60/ton or $3.20/bag
StEarl, I believe you because it is possible that the WU is using readings from Miami. Someone please save me from such as this: NETGEAR...
Staying in out of the cold really helps as would a hot buttered rum. :D
It only got down to -10F over night here, I have no idea about any wind chill figures however the boss was out to pick up eldest grand daughter...
I'd like to have seen the group that was a yelping it up Thursday morning between 3 and 4. I have something to keep then warm, well at least...
Supposed to be close to -40 with the wind chill overnight. We are under a Wind Chill Warning starting at midnight tonight. I don't plan on...
It is a regular occurrence so I have a heated waterer for the chickens that can keep it liquid to -10F, it will likely be lower than by tomorrow...