Here is the ultimate link several thousand series, all kinds of episodes Old Time Radio Researchers Library
Don't forget the lime?
You miscreants never stop do you?
Easy peasy different incorporations. One of the reasons for incorporation is to shield the "owner's" assets from being seized in the event things...
Shoutcast link: Broadcast and Monetize Your Station with SHOUTcast
Yes you!
The moat monsters would get you first.
Instigator !!!
Yup just like the IRS scams that light up your caller id with a real IRS number. That and a few of the Reverands are less than honest. You get a...
Hell, that could be folks from Outer Mongolia. You can do a lot of things via a trash and burn telephone number and a bit of tech.
Here is another OTR internet link http://lin2.ash.fast-serv.com:9022/listen
I've been using Linux since 2.1.19 days (1996) to escape the *blows world being used at the office, terminals to the *frames were *blows boxes....
Sorry, I spent a good fraction of my life working or playing with software controlled items. I've likely forgotten more than the average IT/CS...
X Minus One - The Light on http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/func/dynampls.asp?link=1&id=4600 currently.
I have just a few devices around that I can let my router serve content to, with a 1TB USB port powered hard drive I can push out a mell of a hess...
I listen to a lot of the older stuff. I like comparing the various incarnations of Gunsmoke and Dragnet. Currently I'm listening to the Bing...
A link to try: Old Time Radio : Free Audio : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
The 'yotes were at it again last night. I might pick up this year's hunting license tomorrow and do some scouting around. Can at least walk in...
Nope an auto products manufacturer (mostly rubber items) Home - Kraco that also did some electrical products (mostly for automotive use)...
Well better start the Grampa training early, it takes a long long while to train Pellet Heads :D:p As for the many CDs on a USB drive, I'm...