The new unit has been up and it swallowed all of my music mp3s, videos, and photographs. There are still a few gremlins that will be cleared up...
[ATTACH] Still loading stuff.
My new toy arrived, after a chowing session I'll install it and see if I can activate it.
Awaiting the magic words Out For Delivery from FedEx, but I won't see them until their available on the interweby system is sorta fixed. The...
You out ta your ever loving flippen mind? That results in :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:. I may be stupid but I...
Most but it is not required for all of the sugar sources be plant material. What makes the ethanol can be anything containing carbohydrates....
I charged up the laptop that the boss has so I could play with it a bit, maybe a bit later I'll help St Earl with the *blows version of VLC, it...
Well the boss heard from the sewing machine place, a road trip to retrieve the machines tomorrow. My new modem/router unit has left Memphis and...
Yes.
That is a rumour, those hops were an afterthought. Preservatives to allow the beer to survive long ocean voyages and remain somewhat drinkable....
We are getting a bit of the white stuff as well. Got my RMA in flight, they get the bum unit when I get a replacement. I'll have 10 days to get...
After my session with my ISP, I'd be inclined to go with a separate modem router set up. Maybe stay with my 4500 as I can replace every bit of...
This just appeared in my email and support ticket. Should I capitulate or should I press forward with several more issues? Hi David, I...
I have 406 bags, not currently in the market. Garage needs rearranging any way.
Congrats on the 35th Snowy, if none of us on this end blow a gasket we will be celebrating our 45th. Now it has been awhile since I've heard...
Ah yes the bacteria that also causes cat scratch fever in humans and is frequently also accompanied by the one that causes Lyme disease. Carried...
That was the third time that the boss had the flu after having had the shots and them not working for the version she got but the other two times...
The rabies shot is for me, KC had the 1 year stuff last year along with a feline distemper booster. The good thing about where we adopted her...
Better go see the vet and get yours before the next season. I've got to get my rabies shot shortly, I'll go with the three year stuff.
Went on an expedition for the first fried seafood and a Tukerman's emergency pig out session of the year to be followed by a nap. Got delayed on...