Well it was an interesting week not, we got a call from the sewing machine folks Tuesday morning, so we head to Sanford picked up the machine...
I get a gateway reboot and if I don't get the hd removed from the USB port it keeps rebooting. Don't get much done online when that happens.
Down to one or less is it?
Who are you trying to kid? Your short term memory is down to 3 bytes so beer doesn't even fit.
You just have to get the sea gulls lined up in the right direction so when the corned beef and cabbage gets to working......
Back in 1982 the boss' mother was visiting us in April for our youngest's 2nd birthday party, her departure was delayed by a couple of days due to...
The HR folks are also a major problem, they haven't a clue themselves, just a policy manual they can't likely read and understand.
Raspberry
Here is the properties display of my user directory on the I7-4770 2TB 16GB little Linux system I'm running. [ATTACH]
In general I find version control and QA to be somewhere between slim and non existent. This is before they put the communication majors in as...
The server in the router is in fact miniDLNA. The one you are running was in fact written by a Netgear employee. I also have miniDLNA, Kodi,...
There ya go, it is always good to add more storage, even better is getting rid of that which is being stored. Four items (chairs) left my large...
Been to this place R.C. Buyers Warehouse Web Site ?
I like software, software I have control of. It ain't like rocket science no slide rules (got a 30+ scale and 47 year old Pickett somewhere) or...
Well, here is the latest in my saga of getting a fully functional set up for serving media over my network without having to leave the computer...
Toys, I got toys, just not the kind you might like to play with. Gotta name your hobby toys OM. Lots of little places around.
There is a Hobby Lobby in Auburn that I've been into once, it has a little of everything and access to a lot. Don't be fooled by that homepage.
What are you looking for OM?
Well spent some quality time on the phone to two companies technical support groups. I thought that mess went the way of the dodo decades ago....
Hey smoke, I always try to keep things simple because I'm stupid. I can't help it if simple for me might not be so for others. I would have been...