There are telivision shows that have both been on more years than Gunsmoke and Law and Order, with many times the number of episodes of either...
In the US 04/26/52 radio, 09/10/1955 tv, the tv series was introduced by John Wayne for the CBS network. There was a series on AFRN and one that...
Various weather models are going haywire. Stay tune to the forecasts.
Well today instead of listening to episode 3 of the Foundation Trilogy, I went down to the video vault and streamed season 1 episode 1 of Gunsmoke...
Wait until you find out there is a firmware issue with those lures, likely they reboot on a regular basis (just before the fish goes to chomp down...
Oh well I'm listening to episode 2 of the Foundation Trilogy radio broadcast done by the BBC back a bit ago.
Well when you are as old as JT you too will come to like a good old geezer nap.
Buying lures? What happened to a worm impailed on a pine barb?
And at smoke's tender age. His self esteem must have taken a beating. I think Larry has it well nailed.
That is what I use that otherwise too "sweet" stuff for. A nice scoop or two of ice cream and it is smooth sailing. This year I'm going to try...
From the saga of cramming things into 1 pound sacks. ReadyDLNA status Audio files: 5217 Video files: 332 Image files: 2681 The fallout is....
Make certain that you follow up at the end of your prescription some times it isn't enough to really get rid of it.
Yea, I am back to 12/27/2015 in what I could do in the media serving department. ReadyDLNA status Audio files: 5080 Video files: 332 Image files:...
How is that Cipro doing Larry? Well still playing, got a pile of old stuff rounded up for tossing however. There is an old router,all in one,...
Just remember to get the little black box with all the flickering green leds on the desk and not the computer.
I ain't going to like that post Larry as those things aren't even remotely nice. That Cipro hopefully will knock it down fast and not foul up the...
You know all of the missives from your computer instructor to always use a sensible file system with nice descriptive labels on the file folders?...
You know what they say. Always cram 10 pounds of chit into a 1 pound sack.
Creeping up on it I still have my USB port active indicator and no reboot. ReadyDLNA status Audio files: 5080 Video files: 331 Image files: 960...
Well got done cleaning up the Kingston Trio collection. I crossed several appendages and uploaded it to the drive on the router, no reboot...