Learning the ropes are you OM?
The help desk will tell you to power down and reboot in a specific sequence, if that doesn't work, try it again, and ...... :doh:
Well according to my calendar and the reminder in my in box I need to pay my credit card bill next week at least I'll get paid before it is due....
Glad to hear that Larry, Uncle's left and right hands are out to lunch. I'll get the state stuff back and should get the federal back.
Oh well sent Uncle a letter with my tax forms because there was no way to complete the health insurance tax credit reconciliation with what I was...
Well I just came up for air, did our federal through the health insurance crap and since that gave me what I needed to do the state I switched...
Uncle is pain, and I can't say any of the others are any better. You pay it and they spend that plus a whole lot more digging a hole to bury all...
I spent the day doing laundry, watching Care Bears with the little one, then some music videos, and listening to some Irish dance sets (it was fun...
Anything less than a ton isn't worth watching when it comes to removing the plug nickels (slugs) from electrical boxes. You want a large flash...
How much high explosive did you have to use?
Well, this past week saw some interesting weather flip flops, the boss and I did a bit of upper level yard work and I got some of the deck...
Got your call from Microsoft today telling you your computer has a mass of malware on it? Yada yada..... What a crock. oldspartantrader I...
I know of a case from 2003 that still hasn't ended to my knowledge. I stopped following it when it hit the pink sheets and federal bankruptcy...
Just don't anyone hold their breath, the wheels of "justice" grind very, very slow.
The state must win first, things don't always work out that way. Hey jtakeman is that the guy I mentioned to you quite awhile ago. I think I...
Causing trouble the old fashioned way. Setting the times and dates for a call from Netgear. Yup, still tilting at windmills. Us old farts need...
Well episode 3 is playing. I never restrict things to just the US. I'm an equal opportunity type of woodland critter. A show can be stupid or...
The talking head shows are all pure entertainment.
As a Sci Fi series yes but there are others with longer duration and episodes.
Besides those.