Nice job Chris. Hard to go wrong with your experience and all the gooder tools at hand. I like the beam saw......is it tough to keep square? Is it...
That was my thought as well. Think Manwich.....
I'll be dead before that log gets cut.:picard:
I watch everything I eat. It's part of the experience. :D We've got a little Baklava shop right here in our little one blinker burg. I made a...
Well then, that sucks.:headbang: Bait and switch?
$100 for a full cord already split is an awesome price around here.
I think if I had to do over, I'd get a multi-laser....color. We bought an Epson WF-7620 last year that works well, but I can't seem to get it...
Better than no coffee. :D
Yep, many pics are a must for those of us unable to attend.:ithappened:
Wait, so that's not what really happens? I'm heartbroken. There goes my plan for flipping.
Major pet peave. I'm pretty sure I don't need it to beep EVERY TIME I HIT A BUTTON to tell me I hit a button, then beep at me 4 times to tell me...
I love handing them the exact amount as soon as I walk up...tax included. :D
And still gets it wrong..........:picard::headbang:
I'm glad you have good sized front and rear overhangs. Especially the rear. If the wood is dry before going in the shed, no real need to leave a...
Wow BrowningBAR , you finally got outta there, eh? Lots of struggles with that place, so I'm glad for you. Plenty of places that get real winter,...
And I thought I was confused on the first post..........
Nah....merely vociferous (I know, same thing, but it sounds nicer).
Well then, that's a horse of a different color. I don't blame you for not getting out in that. [MEDIA]
We were in the middle lane of 3 doing about 72, and a Prius passed on the left doing about 80.
Deer Meadow Farm ....WHOA!