[MEDIA]
Oh man....I'm gonna' miss pie? :eek: This keeps gettin' worse. Gooder for you guys though.
Never had it as a kid. Had it many moons ago, but didn't like it. I should try it again soon.
You beat me by a few seconds. :headbang:
After further perusal, I'm with Gary.....Tuesday.
You'll need to pull the boards if you have any accumulation. Don't want that slowing down the exhaust flow. I pull the boards whenever I sweep in...
Redrum?
Faceplant....:picard:
Uh..........Casper?
Some was a little knarlier than most Red I've run across, but not bad. I had the guy bring rounds instead of splits, so I could split my way. I'm...
Got out this am and stacked about 1/2 the trailer. It's a little cooler today.
Really Is Only Tree :D:picard:
I'd really love to, but unfortunately I can't.:headbang: Long story.
Now I want turkey........
And finished splitting the Maple I got delivered last year. Should be 1/3 cord from the looks of what's on the trailer. Still have another small...
Beautiful job Oakman.
You did something right, if it stayed upright for 4 years.
I wonder how long a row it would be if Scotty Overkill restacked his like that? Or, any number of other folks on here pulled all their smaller...
Real Parm is completely different than that Kraft stuff. Made some Alfredo with it recently......mmmmmmmmm.
wildwest He should be able to tell by looking at it if it's 10 or 12. Has he made it out yet?