Nah. Son had an issue with HD and his kitchen remod, so my brother and I are redoing and finishing for him. He's a new homeowner, and knows not,...
Now THAT'S the way to git 'er dun!
Maybe a cord of rounds this time. I'm still waiting to find out how much the septic is going to cost before I make any decision on that. I hope to...
That's awesome news Bro. Congratulations!
Got that small bit of Oak and Maple split today, set 2 of 4 posts, and stacked some of the wood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Somebody smuggle in some wet wood? This has to be a late April fools thing.:coldfire:
For the oldtimers.......:dex: [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Something a little more up tempo....... [MEDIA]
Another........... [MEDIA]
One of my favorites.......... [MEDIA]
How cool is that...........
LP.....WTH? I'm scarred.
Aw man rotti, I'm really sorry to hear this. You did the right thing for your bud though. He was such a cool dog.
HD guy just left. Had a nice chat with him. The system should be fairly simple, so hopefully less expensive. New tank, 600 sq. ft....
HD called just after 8 this am, and he'll be here at 10am, in 10 minutes. This should be interesting.
I'm still trying to figure out how I can make an appearance, but I doubt it'll happen. So, your trailer is a rust bucket too? :rofl: :lol::picard:
With so many folks going to this one, it's a real shame to not make it. I just have way too many irons in the fire. Beam me up, Scotty!
Just a little update......Talked to the Health Dept., and went in today to pay for the permit. Frost laws are off, so I also called the guy who'll...
Finished unloading the trailer today. Went to the HD and got a few more posts too, so I can fill in the ends with the little bit of Maple and Oak...