If you get the EcoBoost, I'd be interested in hearing how you like it. Wife and I will be vehicle shopping and that's on the short list.
wildwest , My wife did the Ancestry.com free thing, then paid for more time. She's on there almost every day, and I think she's gone back into the...
Curious what finish you used Oakman69 ?
Still a pretty long list. Wife and I were talking yesterday (again) about putting up a 3 season porch and a slider on the west wall of the living...
Got a call this am that weather permitting, he'll be here Friday. Monday at the latest.:dancer: I'm thinking Friday, since the weather should be...
I've never liked green bell peppers...unless they're stuffed. Still mostly just eat the innards. Didn't like mushrooms as a kid, now I do in...
Good men deserve good. You're one of 'em, Dennis. What a cool neighbor too.
My wife used punch cards when she was in college.....I have no experience there. My real intro to computers (although I'd used them before that),...
Linux.
Eric VW's Wheel of Fortune.
Probably my favorite............
Such a silly question.:) Oh, and I hate you Jon (I don't really, I'm just EXTREMELY jealous).
About 33", except the last one....I ran into some clay, which seems weird here. That one is about 30" just because I got tired.:D:picard:
Things seem to be moving right along.......got a call from the septic guys wife this morning to give me the price for the new system. Probably...
Done! Ok, so not really, 'cause we're never done now, are we? But, done with what I have...........set 2 more posts, and filled in the ends with...
He works too much. If he's not working, he's at the gym, or out with friends.
The big orange box store.
WHOA. :eek:
Eric, put down the saw... Aren't you still on desk duty?
Yeah, I think so....I think Dennis was just trying to entice me to show up. I see lots of Ash dead and dying along M-32 going out to Alpena. Sad.