My usual response is.......uh oh.:D
Gee, you'd think Eric was happy about winnin' that saw or sumpthin'. :thumbs: I see a lot of splitting goin' on, but I don't see the splits. Were...
Ok, this is startin' ta get weird.:eek::rofl: :lol:
Gotta' redo mine next year. Maybe I should cram for the test?:picard: I can never remember........can you turn left on a red? :D Are stop signs...
When's the best time to prune Lilacs? We have 2 in the front yard that could use some help.
Still having overnight fires, but usually pine and Maple. House is about 72 in the morning, but feels cooler after a couple hours even though the...
A straw would be more lady-like. :rofl: :lol:
Our rabbits come right up near the house to eat the lawn. Drives the dogs CwAZY!!
[IMG] Who's the goofball in the hat? Sans saw, of course. :D :whistle:
We're planning to have our septic guy bring us a couple yards of topsoil for the garden when he's done with the septic. Going pretty simple and...
Blasphemy!:rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
We're MS, and we're here to help.:rofl: :lol:
Good info.
Well, ok then.:D
So, do I win an all expenses paid trip to watch the inside of my eyelids? That would be cool.
If so, .....sleeping bag?
Is this a new one ww?
Just ordered a bunch of Ash and Beech. Should be here this weekend. Woohoo! Anybody wanna' see pics?:D:rofl: :lol:
Really....how difficult is it to check tire pressure? I had those on an '07 Jeep. Pressure gauge is $5. I'll stop.