Pallet Pete , what happened to the original plastic? Couldn't hold up to UVs, or was it wind?
Well, he was supposed to be here about 5, but texted and said he'd be a little later. He showed up just before dark (after letting me know he was...
Sorry...Monday. I think the only day he takes off is Sunday.
Amazing packing skills there, Larry. :D:picard:
Bates Motel.....Straight ahead.
Septic guy came by this afternoon for a look at things and suggested a different spot for the tank and field (one I had considered), which should...
Are you freakin' kidding me? Get those posted ASAP! Where's Jon fishingpol , and all the others with these outdoor ovens?
Quick, get the 22 and choot the stuffin' out of it! :D
Ditto to everything.
Ours died last year so I replaced it, but it didn't work. I think the switch is bad. We no longer have a fridge light. :headbang:
Yeah, that's one of 'em. Lots o' work there.
Pretty normal for up here. Although, I neglected to have one last night and awoke to the house at 61. Brr. :shiver: Was 30 OAT. Small fire when I...
That pic is here, but I don't know where. I remember it. Probably in this thread, eh?
He was a no-show today. Looked like it was going to rain, so I get it. Hopefully Monday now. Didn't do me any good to get up at 6am. :picard:
Noticed a lot of those downstate. Reminds me of these ....... [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Man of many talents. tfdchief , same here. I missed out on a good time and meeting some good folks in person. Hope to be able to make the next one.
That's it. Rub it in.:headbang:
Most excellent.
Everybody.............GO!
Still almost 50 out right now, but I had to make fire. Feels a little chilly in here. :D