zap, the kid who's bringing me firewood is going to add some Birch and Ironwood to the mix. I'm looking forward to burning something different. Is...
Wife and I were gone until about 3pm, but SisIL was here when the guys came back to do a couple minor things (they left the inflow pipe loose so...
So now we gotta' spray for homeowners?:D This is getting outta' hand.:picard:
I'm hoping he'll bring another load this weekend. I started splitting some of the Ash this morning, but got distracted with the whole septic thing...
Gooder job Gas.
When they started digging for the new line, they hit a couple of the existing ones, and effluent was pouring out of those for several minutes....
Still have to wait for the Health Dept. guy to inspect before covering it, but this was a pretty simple system. Having the right machinery makes...
The 2 young guys (one is the septic/excavator's son) should be back soon to do the hookup from the house to the new system. Boss came by for a bit...
Yep, and yep. I told him I'd split if he brought rounds, and I thought he was gonna' start jumping up and down with joy.:dancer: Saves him some...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lines going in...... [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Two loads of gravel, and the bed being dug. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Top going on. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Tank got here just before 8. The crew showed up about 7:15, and started digging the hole for the tank. [ATTACH] Second time setting the tank,...
$50 for a third.
Other than the bark falling off most of it, it's real clean. Didn't notice any punk when we were unloading. I may get a chance to split some...
Wow, it's been 3 years already? :headbang:
I was wrong about him taking off Sundays. My brother and I made a run down to Lake City for the day, and when I got home, he had been here digging...
tractorman44 , loving this so far....keep it coming.