Actually, better that he took it.:thumbs: Here's a pic from this afternoon of the whole shebang. Field is just left of center, and the tank is...
Well, I mentioned to one of them that it was more firewood, but when they left, he had picked it up with the backhoe and the last I saw it was...
Took 'em a little longer than an hour.....they finished up about 11. Spent some time with hand rakes smoothing things out, and they just left....
They yanked out the tree stump for me. [ATTACH] Smoothing things out...... [ATTACH]
So, the young guys showed up about 9am, and got to work backfilling. Half the field was done in about 5 minutes. Now I see why Gasifier (and...
The link that Firebroad put up.....post #4.
Uh.....WTH. Shut the heck up. She has way too much time on her hands. Quick, someone give her a chainsaw.
Tim, I still haven't cleaned up all the 1X....2X...twigs....branches.....splits.....snot rags.....socks, or anything else Casper can get his jaws...
I don't care who ya' are....that right there is funny as heck. And true-ish.
Is that G.W.?
Make it kettle corn, and I'm in.
Well, we're all hoping you're gooder as new when all is done.
:popcorn:
We're such an imaginative bunch. Lead injection is quite effective for such cowards.
As far north as Midland. The guy did a bit of driving, or had help.
Uh, uh, um............ Have I neglected to put pics up ovah there? Hmmm The little one belongs to one of our daughters...he's a King Charles...
Both at the same time? I've known people who've had it done with different rates of success. One woman had to have it redone........:hair: My...
Here's a couple pics of the mile long line from the house........first pic is from the house, 2nd is standing on the tank looking back to the...
Been doing a couple loads of laundry a day since yesterday, so there's gotta' be at least 100 gallons in there already. :D No major rains in the...
That'd be a pretty chitty thing to do.:whistle: