The internet....where all things are true.:headbang:
Or, 9 months of winter,....and highway repair/construction season.:headbang:
Approximately 1.25 hours from the bridge, slightly SE. I'm on the map.
Well rotti, dat ain't right.
Grass is greening up and the Maples and Oaks are budding. Might need to mow too, fairly soon.
Owwwweeee.
Some say use s/w so you're getting heat off the pipe as well as the stove. Some thinking says keep the heat in the pipe to improve draft. Good...
Looks like another delivery tomorrow. I got out and split up 1/3 cord of the last Ash load, and managed to stack a small bit of it..... [ATTACH]...
:popcorn::thumbs:
CtRider , welcome aboard. These aren't quite right, but came to mind when I saw your name..............:D Looking forward to some pics of the new...
I'd try the 6" stove pipe to the increaser route. If it doesn't draw well, then revisit the issue.
I was just wondering the same thing today, Dennis. We've got those all over here.
That right there is the absolute best!
Yeah, that's where it started........:headbang: This was at my brother's place and the tree was on his neighbor's just a few inches from the...
Agreed Larry. I'll be working on seeding ASAP.
I'm on your side. If you run out, whatever will you do for entertainment? Uh, never mind.:D
Yep, based on # of bedrooms. Not sure how many ft. per, but this one is 600, and we have 2 BRs.
I seem to have an occasional problem keeping the back cut level. I'm workin' on that.:headbang: Our friend had his tractor at the other end of a...
on my brother's neighbor's property while helping put up some fencing. Neighbor gave his blessing and a friend of ours pulled with a cable. Back...
Less than a couple minutes if you don't hurry. I just take out the front tube.