Appearance wise my racked wood volume is not as impressive as the loads of logs it took to make the full racks. I look at my stacks and think...
On the Stihl site it’s just a difference between 261, 361 and the 72-121cc saws. I guess they figure most will not be cutting firewood with a big...
Getting rained out here too remnants of Laura. Gah I hate spending a Saturday doing sweet f all. ;)
I’ve seen a crap load of 572 vs 462 videos. Seems to have plenty of fans. I’m a proponent of using the smallest saw needed for the job and a 70cc...
The filter cover vents are sexy. Congrats boys I’m jealous! Happy Cutting this weekend.
Oh dang, don’t pay that for the older model. Full retail should get the latest and greatest.
Red Mulberry is native in my area but I’ve never see a mature tree. There is a shrubby mulberry that grows like a weed around here. I planted...
After using the 261 for years I had high expectations when I bought the cm, especially since it cost more, but it feels about the same to me in...
I do tree work all day, so when it gets hot I don’t want to mess with firewood when I get home. I may do some stacking and covering, but in July...
I’ve used both saws and love them both. We have 3 regular 261’s at work and they have been typical rock solid Stihl saws. I recently bought the...
Avoid walking under it and see how long it takes for gravity to work.
I’ve been directed to reduce the tree risk on a 7 mile forest trail. Most of the forest is made up of 60-80’ Va Pine. If you are familiar with Va...
There are nurseries selling true America Chestnuts from supposedly blight resistant trees. I planted 4, but none of them survived. Eastern forests...
Looks like a Chestnut, so I hope it’s a hybrid and not American. If it’s an American Chestnut you will have something extra special.
Your local extension agent can help too with any questions on herbicides. I’ve been a licensed pesticide applicator since 89. I’d recommend to all...
If you have any trees nearby that you want to keep I wouldn’t use brush killer. I will use Roundup Pro Max at 8oz/gal on vines and brushy crap. I...
It’s super light compared to the 201 and easier on the hands and arms if you are trimming small limbs. It doesn’t have enough juice for the bigger...
That’s a fine wood shed you got there!
Have you used a 201? Just wondering how it compares. I’ve used a 150 and 201 but none in between.
I got this baby for $150. New carb and runs like a champ. My all time fav for handling and power. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’ll call this old...