Once I cut a bleached out barkless oak that I thought was grade a ready to burn. It was the worst snake wood I’ve ever had.
3 loads today, but only got pics of 2 since I was fighting time. Ash, cherry, red and white oak and maybe a ? mixed in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah I’m going to get one too. I have white oak that is gray and checked. It’s always been covered, but I can’t remember how long. It has not been...
Man I thought I really had something with racks full of Red and White. :confused:
Hang a net to protect the house when it’s time to start jacking hard balls over the fence.
Nice, baseball with my boys will always be my fondest memories. Enjoy every minute of it. The wood wall is awesome! Don’t want to run into it...
First and last pic look like Acer rubrum to me
It’s held up well for the most part. It’s not a splitter where you can pick up the tongue and push to the next pile. With one offs you are doing...
I toss the splits behind me or straight out and the area in front of the splitter stays clear for rolling more rounds down to the foot.
It seems like a natural position to me. My rounds are piled up at the foot, so it’s a matter of turn right to grab another. A pickaroon will make...
my best friend builds splitters. Gas, hydro, electric.
All biscuits are not created equal. Bojangles and Biscuitvilles are superior to all others. This is the mountain I will die on.
Yes, thanks for noticing.
I rarely watch the news, but I was bush hogging with the lights on. Scared the turkeys and deer out of the yard when I drove down to the barn....
Wish y’all could enjoy some mountain fried chicken with Texas Pete’s special hot sauce. If you dine in you get get squirt bottles of hot sauce and...
A closer pic of the swivel stool. Probably couldn’t see it since it’s camo. ;) [ATTACH]
No I move the splitter to wherever the rounds are. I have a Ford 2000, but it doesn’t have a loader. Rolling big rounds onto the foot ain’t to...
No it’s a permanent fixture.
This is my custom built splitter that I’ve been using for about 4yrs. I have always split vertical because of big rounds and I’d rather sit...
60f this morning, so I’ll be burning fuel in something today. :yes: