Selling wood on the honor system wow that’s nice. I’m thinking the wood would be gone and the money box empty in my neck of the woods. Lol and...
The White oak I split is stringy. I keep a hatchet nearby to chop the strings, or kick it loose, or spin to split again. I can have the entire...
I can definitely feel the difference when white oak is in my stoves.
WOW another new Stihl on the board! I have that one and you’re gonna love it. How can something so light have so much power? Congrats! :thumbs:
There’s nothing like that new pro Stihl smell :D Congrats! my last new one sat in the living for a week before I could make it not showroom condition
My local tractor supply has different size lovejoys and the spider. If you have one, take the lovejoy to the store to match it up.
Processing a big White Oak. [ATTACH]
I use it mostly in the tree for stripping out the canopy, but will also fell small trees with it. I’ll use it for delimbing trees downed by...
A tractor as old as I am.[ATTACH]
Stihl ms201tc comes in a top handle and rear handle design. Small and packs a punch. I use the top handle version m-f. I use it on everything up...
:popcorn:
That’s a super interesting paper on the tree. The Poplars at Mt Vernon are something to behold.
Whoa, that’s a bridge too far!
Yeah I can’t think of anything that provides as much to humans as trees. Food, shelter, O2, cleans air and water, blocks uv rays, heats and cools,...
I’m not a mechanic, but hacked around some on dirt bikes. You can do a lot with a good set of hand tools. Specialty items may be a case splitter,...
I got some info for you. The log splitter builder says it depends on the orifice sizes on the cylinder. The metal line on your machine looks...
It has a smell, but I wouldn’t call it coffee. Just a slight aroma while I was cutting them down. I’ll give it a closer sniff tomorrow. Hopefully...
Yeah I guess you can make a brew with the seeds.
It was the State tree of Kentucky before they switched to Poplar. Any Kentuckians know why they switched?
At least it’s better than Willow. It is a 19 on the btu chart.