I run 92 in my saws with 45-48:1 ratio of whatever mix I have on hand. Thinking about using only amsoil dominator. I can only get 89 non ethanol,...
I’m leaning more Northern after looking at the leaves more thoroughly.
Looks like Southern Red Oak, but could be Northern. Need to see more leaves. Bark looks northern and the 3 pronged leaf makes me think Southern.
Load of 10’ red and white oak and a sunrise to boot. Happy Monday Y’all! [ATTACH]
I use the Stihl battery powered pole saw and it works great. A lot lighter than the gas version. I don’t like sharpening 1/4” chain, or that it...
Cherry defoliates early where I live. It can look dead, but there will be some leaves on top. I’m not sure if it’s a disease, or natural for them...
After cleaning the chimney today I pulled out the insert in the basement to clean the box. there was a bunch of crap on the backside of the flue....
Looks barely used. Bar has weird wear/vise patterns on it.
I agree with Brad. Just looks like water, insects and fungus infiltrating a fracture.
Cold snap motivated me to climb the chimney for scrubbing caps and chimney. Standing, stooping and laying up there is a challenge. Probably close...
Some great colors! Are there Sourwoods in Michigan?
Whatever it is, I wouldn’t want that double leader tree with included bark leaning over my house.
I don’t think it’s Ash. Ash doesn’t have a dark heartwood. Also the bark looks too dark.
I use these 16mil 6x20 tarps. They are not cheap, but they are heavy duty, waterproof and holding up well. [ATTACH]
Have y’all noticed the coals burn white hot, or is it just me? :smoke:
Leaf and limb structure looks like ash. Bark looks like ash.
Nice place! Attention to detail 10/10 :thumbs:
Hope y’all brought your rain gear, or raft. Weather ought to be nicer this weekend, but nothing is guaranteed in the hills.
I am going to start painting a date on my piles since I can’t remember how long they have existed.
I’d have to see a closer look at the leaves on the second. The picture looks like a blackgum, but that’s not a blackgum trunk or root flare.