Low mileage, one owner, only used by grandma and has never required service. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cuts wood likes it’s pizzed! [ATTACH]...
I’ve got bushhoggin, push mowing, weed eating, tree cutting, leaf blowing (**** Poplars!), splitting to do, so if I get the push mowing done I’m...
81lbs
I don’t know about y’all, but I may have watched all the YouTube vids on the 500 and the opinion that stood out the most was from a European...
WOW, I need that 2nd stimulus check ASAP!
I have until October before I need to start burning in the basement insert. Try to put it off the wood grind as long as I can. Still have to clean...
The ash I wrote about last night. 36” [ATTACH] Dang shame to chop up a 16’ log for firewood but a hoarders gotta eat. [ATTACH] And the pine is...
Cut down a 30-40” Ash today. I’ll try to remember to get pics of the log tomorrow and measure diameter. Biggest ash I’ve ever come across in my...
My work day starts at 6am so I definitely notice the difference. I’m definitely looking forward to cooler temps. We have had abnormally wet and...
It happened a few yrs ago I’m splitting more than ever. Yes hand pain is the frickin worst!
People like pictures right? [ATTACH]
Lol no worries hope I can help a few kids learn from my mistakes. Permanently bent index and nerve damage to my thumb. I now split wood with the...
It’s a custom built unit. It’s fast and took some getting used to after using a slow machine. Warning graphic images of what happens when you...
These piles have been sitting a while because it’s been summer in NC. Pignut [ATTACH] Willow Oak [ATTACH] Red Oak [ATTACH] Red Oak [ATTACH]...