I was charging $60 for a Tacoma bed of wood and stopped getting call backs. I charged 50$ for a Tacoma bed, but that feels like I’m giving it...
Nice saw btw.
300 for 1/2 cord? I feel like I’ve been cheating myself. Are you selling in the desert?
It’s rock hard wood. It’s gotta make decent heat. Reminds me more of hornbeam than dogwood.
Even with a winch that’s working hard for wood.
I have plantsnap, treeid and VTree . They work on distinct leaf shapes, but when you are trying to sort out oaks, not so much.
Yellowwood? It’s native to southeastern US, so I don’t know if it’s in Wales. Hedge?
It’s a maple leaf, but nothing I’ve seen before.
Oh great, the guns and ammo are gone, now it’s chainsaws turn. Ffs
Black Mulberry has a similar leaf shape, so I’m going to say yes it’s Mulberry, just gotta figure out the species.
Red Mulberry has a leaf shaped like that. Is the back side of the leaf pubescent? Reds are supposedly a rare native in NC.
The bark looks right. The Mulberry I see all the time has irregular shaped leaves. I see that tree in the woods, but never positively ID’d it.
The Eastonmades are nice machines. 6-8 sec cycle time with 4 way 6 way wedges is serious firewood production. My youtube is currently being...
Dosage is the most important thing with everything we consume, including fox news
I’ve done it to top handle saws that have the caps close together on the same side of the saw.
One of the first saws I ever used was a shindaiwa. I think it was 500. We had 2 of them at work and they were good saws, so good they disappeared.
Looks like it to me.
Upon further thought the color that best fits is salmon.
It has some of best fall color in my area. Sourwood, sassafras and hickory really light up the forest.
Yeah it’s Foster Holly.