My flue temps go down when I engage the cat. I engage the cat at ~400⁰ on the cat thermometer, at the top of the stove. Flue temps go down,...
Good for you for getting at it, before snow buries everything this weekend.
Somebody has to discuss and solve the problems of the day. :cool:
While I haven't used a MM on it, I'm thinking that I'm ok with the stack of red oak I'm moving to the deck rack. I came to the level where this...
Edge is the Microsoft browser. Use a different one
Here's hoping your family has minor covid symptoms. That's a good way to make room for more wood! Have you settled on a price?
[ATTACH]
I've had this for several years. No sign of any wear/tear. Anything larger gets too heavy. [ATTACH] Log Carrier | Coghlan's
I have a bunch of red maple, suddenly(1-2yrs css) Some of it should be ready for spring SS burning. I have no real experience burning it....
Good morning, folks 17⁰, clear and calm. Warming to upper 30'snThe moon and stars are bright. I'll bring wood up to the deck rack. Then,...
NFL football is still being played? Huh... go figure. :cool:
If too dry wood is a concern, mix in some wood not as dry.
Dark wood. Sitting in wet leaves for a while? I got some red oak, dark like that, still solid. I just needed to be patient while it dries out...
Did you actually toss it out, or nail it to the wall as a wall hanger?
Cash flow, for some, could be a reason.
[ATTACH] Decent flick from 40yrs ago. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/
No cutting. Mother Nature told us to reschedule, so we did. Snow last night and a not so nice start to the day.
Glad you are able to post here. Best of luck with the ongoing recovery. Hoping for no relapses. :dex:
Make sure you get a video of you with one in each hand, going medieval on a round. :yes: