It's nice to share time like that with others. Good luck with the plow!
The snow covers up the unevenness across the rack tops. Hides a bunch of ugliness. :yes:
Good morning, everyone. We were above zero⁰ this morning. Clear and sunny, now. I'm with my dad at the dermatologist to have a growth removed....
Looks to be on the warmer side around her. Mostly rain.
It would help if I posted the picture. :headbang: [ATTACH]
2 feet in some areas. 18 was enough
With light fluffy snow, that's as good as it's going to get. :cool:
*Inspiring people to do stuff* That could be a slogan for this site! :thumbs:
That Sir, is called "The Tool".:thumbs:
Nice! Now you need a larger sled, or run tandem.
Mostly covered. I've been expanding my available cover materials. I'm close to all covered from day 1.
We ended up with ~18 inches. My recently serviced snowblower performed like new. Here's what earned me a cold beer Looking up the driveway. We...
One never knows!:whistle:
Next step would be to get him to be a member here.
Good wintry morning, everyone. 5⁰ clear skies, breezy. Day 2 of snow cleanup. Guessing we got close to 18in. There was about a foot when I...
I suppose instead of turning someone away, you could offer an alternative of other seasoned wood you have.
No fire and no loss of electricity. The bucket trucks won't go up with these gusts. Stay safe everyone!
We're doomed. This guy from the Weather Channel is in Boston, covering the blizzard. [MEDIA]
On the leeward side of the house, facing the southwest, the wind and snow is forming a cornice. [ATTACH] I turn around and the swirling snow...
Sounds good to me. Sitting here looking out the picture windows, watching it snow, feeling the heat fainting from the woodstove, sipping coffee....