Nice wheeler!
Good time to build a bandsaw mill to get your decking.
Just when you think that you got them all you will kneel on one :doh: I recently pulled up the carpet in the bedrooms.they were stapled to the...
Definitely a sad deal. I too have been there luckily I kept my ducks in a row sensing something like this may happen. I was able to send the sorry...
Same on the Kubota takes some fancy footwork to press the gas with right leg and brake with left. I have never asked anybody because I thought...
Isn’t that why there are two brake pedals:D
That’s interesting. I have been looking at log hog products but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
That reminds me of my last trip to the shoe store to get work boots. The kid was showing me different boots explaining how some have breathable...
I’ll zip tie a orange driveway marker to the splitter if I’m towing it but only across town to my buddy’s. Otherwise it goes in the bed.
Nice!
What cha chootin at?
[ATTACH] At home the bear mug is used every day. Made by a potter outside Yellowstone np The Stanley mug will keep beverages warm until after...
When I bought mine the tray or table was an optional upgrade worth every penny of the 50$ IMO
Pics will be required!
Wet? My yard won’t be that dry till June! There’s a lot of sweat and BTUs there!
I didn’t know what this stuff was. Just googled:bug:
Id lay it down on the ground, find another 4x4 too run down the middle and stack two rows with cribbed ends. Put a cover over the top and wait 3...
Welcome to the nut house. Stick around here long and all your neighbors will think you are going nuts with all the stacked wood on your property.
I’m just busting chops, pine trees have antisoap!
Soap?