I agree the Didier splitter would work for you. The one major draw back for me is how low to the ground they are, and that it can’t split...
My offer still stands if the kid don’t show
[ATTACH] I was able to dodge the icebergs and get some salmon fishing in.
Thanks for the heads up. I work in the next town over maybe I’ll grab them on my lunch break!
I have seen lots of mouse damage at the shop. From chewing wires to making nests in the hvac. The problem is what the plastic is made out of. Soy...
I think I remember Mwalsh9152 saying he was a battery guy? Sorry if I’m mistaken it happens a lot :D
You could probly go to a counter top place and ask if they have any soapstone cut offs. Just a thought.
Just burnt my last stick of dry wood today ... I usually have wood left over at the end of the season. I’ll have to dig into next years supply....
Usually they have negitive equity in the vehicles they trade!
True that. Far to many!
People pay. One customer buys one every year and puts it in his building of snakes.
Wife got one for Xmas used it for every thing from oat meal to cooking a whole frozen chicken in 45 min. It works well but the flavors don’t have...
[ATTACH] Here you go! Only 70k 10000 over msrp
[ATTACH] Today is the day! The guys should be here in an hour. I won’t be able to do much clean up as we have a b day party for my nephew this...
Good luck! That stuff is like gold!
I went from [ATTACH]to [ATTACH]and still burning!
I have a bunch of wood cut and split in piles that needs to be stacked but it’s too wet on that side of the yard. So why not pull more out on the...
[ATTACH] Poor little tractor dosnt know it’s not a skidder!
I hear you! [ATTACH]This is what’s left of this years wood. I haven’t had to dig into the next years stack before. Not a great feeling
Well I was at my buddy’s yesterday having a couple beverages and bsing. I mentioned that I wanted to take the trees down knowing he has family in...