They are notorious for poor service!
New Ipswich
Many of my friends went to that elementary school!
Mom just went from a v6 accord(piston rings went) to a 4 cyl CRV. She says it’s gutless but is happy with everything else. I haven’t gotten to...
My cousin has a range with targets like that. From 25yd out to 125. We shoot with ar’s. The wood tends to turn to Swiss cheese from the lead...
[ATTACH] Took some hemlock slabs from a friend that had some logs milled. He couldn’t give them away and there was way more than he would burn for...
Unfortunately all of my wood processing is done in the summer. Still working on the three year plan... I’ll get there some day.
Good luck on the home search. Moving with your firewood hoard is no fun. Did it 2 years ago luckily I was able to borrow a dump truck to move the...
Any particular brand spray to look for. Amazon has Sawyers? I haven’t used the spray but hear good things
After my stacking session yesterday I pulled a tick of myself and my son. Heads up they are out.
Seen some 15 feet tall it’s terrible they make people do that.
[ATTACH] It’s drying up slowly. Made some more work for myself.:doh:
Last summer I found the d box driving over and crushing it with the tractor! I did not sleep that night thinking I’d need to replace the system ....
[ATTACH] With plenty of other on going projects in the air. Today I need to get a pile of splits moved for an impending grapple delivery. Those...
The wood that I have to burn is “mixed” hard wood. Primarily maple, oak, ash and some birch. I really never gave much though to the spieces that I...
[ATTACH] Sunrise negative
Taking the boy to monster jam today! Fun for little and big kids!
8 cord in West Virginia o_O!
Musta been grinding for a while :whistle: Dang Fords!
:dex:Hord on! Welcome to the club!