I ain’t never loaded the stove naked before! That’s a new one to me.
I respectfully dissagree with those that say you can’t heat a house from the basement. I know I do it also, know many others that do it. Wifey is...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also found these fishing gaffs my grandpa made or at least that’s the story I got. I thought they were pretty cool
[ATTACH] I found this axe cleaning out my grandparents house, it is stamped Snow&Neaelley Co. Bangor With a 2 stamped on the bottom of the but. It...
[ATTACH] And the last load of PINE! I’m gonna have to learn how to burn this stuff in the wood beast!
[ATTACH] Here is the heavy load of oak
That’s a lot of rubber!
That is sweet! All my basement windows are in not good spots to fill in like you did. I’m tempted to drill a hole in the foundation.
My cousin in Maine has a very tall masonry chimney, she had this brush on a chain thing with a pulley at the top of the chimney and one at the...
We got lucky and bought a house that has a solar array, 32 panels on the garage roof. We only pay 14 dollars a month to be hooked to the grid....
12 hour burn time from a cabinet stove? What are you burning? Edit I see now you are in NC
I live in New Hampshire and heat from the basement with a Warner w-124. Similar to a fisher. The house is similar size to yours. The seccond level...
:popcorn:
I got up there and poked it out. Surprisingly small amount of build up. Probably from burning dryier wood. I would have liked to take a pic from...
Thank you
After I posted the pic I figured someone would say something about the baby. The pile is about 100 yards over her shoulder and in low gear she was...
No doubt, she is the best I tell her all the time.
[ATTACH] Mrs Warner is helping again today! This is great the last four years it’s been a one man show. The help is greatly appreciated.
I have seen these, I have the old brush and fiberglass poles and can still get up on the roof, someday that may be the method I’ll adopt. We have...
Amongst other domestic projects I’ll be getting up on the roof and poking out the chimney today! I’m not a huge fan of climbing up the metal roof...