Yup, have family in the belgrade lakes area they report dry weather as well, very strange. Adapt and overcome...
Do you have any real results from the dehumidifier? Just curious really. I have been running mine hoping it helps
Even here in NH it’s been the wettest summer I have experienced. My yard is a mess from moving wood over wet ground. Next years problem...
You got it
[ATTACH] There is a Warner jr. in the shop.
Yum! Just need some garlic bread:drool:
I wanted papadave for a screen name but it was already taken...
[ATTACH] This is my solution, the wood “on deck” gets a sauna before headed in the beast. For anybody wondering I measured a 3 foot clearance to...
It’s very simple to post pics from an iPad. Click the upload file button next to post reply. Select camera roll and then select the pic you want....
Hasn’t ended here yet...
I’m in the same boat, after an extremely wet summer my wood isn’t as dry as I’d like it to be.
[ATTACH] Unfortunately this one was at the last house. I need to build a more respectable one here. For reference the dog is a 100 lb lab.
I work at an auto dealership, recently got a job that said no air from left side hvac vents, smells like mice. I go out and as soon as I open the...
Trust me I know they are amongst us, a recording device might not be a bad idea.
It’s sad that someone would need to worry about someone stealing their heat. I stack my wood close to the road at times, often thought someone...
Same here, just need to get through today. There is a beautiful weekend forecasted! Hopefully today will be the last of the hot and muggy summer.
[ATTACH] Even the boy wanted to get in on the pine action. He recently had a bday, he got some cards with cash in them so we took him to the toy...
[ATTACH] This guy doesn’t put a price in his add but I’d bet his “Vermont native”firewood is pricey. On a side note I think there are some laws...
[ATTACH] And DONE! Time to shower and take the fam to a pumpkin festival. Maybe even Mexican and margaritas!
[ATTACH] We have been working away, hoping to get the rest in today.