We need pics! Common now
Must be nice! Round here 100 bucks gets you a couple sticks.
Yup my least favorite part of winter.
I was born in the city, when I was 3 my parents decided that the 3rd floor apartment in the tripple decker wasn’t going to be a good place raise...
Fund raising for his project or cord of honor?
:thumbs:That’s a sweet splitter!
Headed In at boat launch in the rain I have seen humanity at its worst. I on occasion I have sat and watched the show just for giggles.
This makes me think of a local bait shop, he has his bait fish in tanks you can scoop what you want and tell him what you have when you check out....
Dude! Light the fire if she wants it, common!
Gotta keep the temp up! Women folk wear less when it’s warm!!!
I’ll have to get some pics over thsnkgiving. Two family members have them in there homes. Mostly collect junk tho.
Sweet wood hauler!
Anybody still use a wood cook stove? There is one in my grandparents old farmhouse, Grammy used to cook the turkey for thanksgiving in it. I’m...
If you don’t have shavings hanging around you can buy some at T/C. We get it for the chickens I steal some from them to do the egg carton method.
After looking for parts for the valve I found a complete replacement of eBay for 99$ [ATTACH] It will get installed today
Just curious why you would want to get them out when the ashes are hot? Personally I’d do the let them cool and sift with hardware cloth(American...
I love my children but 2 is enough for us.
I’d imagine with all that wind last night there will be lots of trees to scrounge!
Any money saved can be spent on chain saws, splitter, truck or other “nesessaey” equipment for hoarding!
Glad to help a fellow hoarder!