:whistle: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
Petrified ostrich leg?
I guess my antiquated brain and it’s form of thinking still live in 2018.5..... :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Nope. Nuh uh. Don’t sound gooder at all. :rofl: :lol: o_O :rofl: :lol:
I like pug mill or crusher run since they pack gooder. 3/4” size might be ok for you Chuck, but I’m no fan of getting tripped up when...
Ya got me buZZsaw BRAD :yes::rofl: :lol: And when I clicked the thread, I thought to myself “ya know you’re eating lunch, right?” :eek::rofl:...
That’s our Henry. :picard::rofl: :lol: Now Harvey OTOH.....? He wouldn’t stop til said intruder stopped... moving. :eek:
:binoculars: :salute:
Dayum!!!! You got to take it a little easier Chud! :eek: :whistle:
One knee, 100% of the time, unless limbing.
Yes.
Quit making so much forking sense! :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Is that the name of your Ski Nautique or an actual ferry........? :handshake:
:handshake: This is what I was specifically alluding to in my above post- not being critical, but seeking to discuss safety and the tendency for...
:salute: :usa:
Tape some flashlights on there.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Make sure not too firmly... so they kinda zigzag back and forth. :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Are you running the forks in from this side? [ATTACH]
Oh no you dint. :rofl: :lol:
Made ya look. :wacky:
A coat hangar. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: