I hear you on that one.
So sorry to hear of your loss. Cancer is so destructive to families. Thanks for posting the pictures of Rigby boy
Very Special Happy Birthday wishes from the gang on FHC to billb3 & Dakota Hoarder & Buffalo Plaid [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CLL & Frank Canapino & Hoot23 & kiletravis09 & Rob P & SandraL & Skiptooth & travis davis & Turtle Dan &...
that looks like a great idea. the weight of the wood supports the upright.
I saw it posted on Facebook yesterday. I think it was on the FHC Facebook page.
Well, we drove down island today and because it has been quite dry, the maples are turning brown and yellow. Alders around here are losing their...
And here I was looking for the pug dog in the picture.
Great photo of the two of you.
Nice looking dog. There is always room in a heart for another dog.
Morning All. Up early and it is raining. Leaving for appointments down island today so no walking. Had a nice visit with our daughter...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blazin & Fraueny & Gordon Kearns & jmads21 & Lipdawg & Scootch1
Yeah, our first boiler. We nicknamed it The Pig. It was a barrel with a water jacket and a auto draft for the fire. that would be a good link...
I used to save any commercial jar that used to have relish, jam or pickles in it. You know the kind with the screw lids that go pop when you open...
Eric Schamell Our gasification boiler burns about 4 cords a year with 1000 gal storage unit. It supplies heat and domestic hot water all year....
Morning all. We got rain yesterday to wash the last of the smoke out of the air. this morning it is foggy. Our oldest daughter is here on a...
Thanks JoeinO
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Cunningham & bismish & Dave Denning & dgwren & Don Swallow & Douglas Middleton & Jason Everett &...
Amen to that. Our job is to exercise our ability to choose and choose to accept the gift of grace.
I have heard those flowers called Michaelmas daisies.