Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 460 magnum & Aron & D0hkay & Hr woodsman & Martin & MN Derick & Ralph Johnston & TigerRider11 & Tiger’s...
I bought two Japanese Anemones from the discount shelf. I had no idea what they were. Fortunately I got to see them bloom and they are still...
Morning all. Misty overcast this morning. Went to post this morning and found yesterday's post still in the draft mode. I hope this morning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam & BoxerDog & Dan from NJ & Jessica Young & Jon_Seim & KennyBFromCT & leftyz & Lucky051 & Mark Price &...
I am finding that out already. It has been a very busy week for my first week of retirement. Good thing is that I now can sit and watch baseball...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ArtWyrks & Back 40 Firewood & Doug Smith & Eriko & Ernest Brown & Jeff R & mark g & NVhunter & rek &...
nice colour
Decorative or edible?
they are suppose to. Unfortunately we have had heavy rains yesterday and today so I don't know what is left of the ashes.
Sounds good but no beer or anything alcoholic in this household.
There were a few problems last April when our school did the remote learning but they were quickly worked out and by June, everyone was doing...
I really liked the little chainsaw owls in Sandhillbilly pictures. A little envious of the pumpkins on Scotty Overkill porch.
So I chopped up and cooked one of my small buttercup squash for dinner last night. It was really tasty. It wasn't that big and the outside...
Our teachers are using Google Classroom to augment the classroom. I haven't seen what it looks like but I think it isn't as interactive as Zoom....
Very thought provoking. Thanks for posting that.
Morning all. Pouring rain this morning. Big rain event happening on Vancouver Island for the next couple of days. We got thunder yesterday with...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to andrew a & BIG DOG & E.M. Taylor & Ice-racer & Joshua & Karen Gilbert & Markdingo & Martin johnstone &...
Morning all. Not raining yet this morning. We were supposed to get a storm last night. I don't think it amounted to much at this end of the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bob Wisdom & Brian robinson & Grousebadger & Jamie Ferguson & Joe Vetsch & Lil'John & Mathewsmatt &...
Morning all. Gorgeous morning with the sun coming up in a mostly clear sky. I think we get rain later today. We had a good trip yesterday. I...