Another warm day. Really smoky out there. I think I will get used to this retirement gig. It has been pretty awesome so far. Everyone have a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arttu & boblad & Bomar & C_rod/saws & davezelonis & DBEAU & Dougr6 & Earl P Ledoux & Flagler Style &...
Afternoon all. Warm and smoky here today. California, Oregon and Wash fire smoke has made its way back up here with our high pressure system....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony & Border1225 & Chris rich & Do ron ron & Log & mick & salesguy57 & Suburban wood snob & TEN31SCOUT...
I think it is a tiny garage. Looking good though.
We would have waved at you. lol Depends on the weather and the cruise ship schedule whether or not they actually go past our place.
Morning all. It is foggy out there. Headed over to Mom's to do a few things and visit. Blue Jays playoff baseball today. Everyone have a great...
Thanks for pictures of your trips. I sit here in my chair and explore parts of North America I will never see in person.
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Barcroftb from all your FHC friends. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Debbie & DonE & edyit & FatTrunkJoe & jcouch & JoeZietz & jsweaver & King Richard & microzap & nmurph &...
it all looks great and definitely would be appreciated around here.
That could be January around here! Probably in late October, early November then. We are in for a warm spell this week.
Really nice morning today for our walk. It is still quite dark when we leave but the sun was trying to peek out by the time we got home. I think...
I second that. Great video.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1967camshaft & Bill Hoffman & borisrph & Brad M & chaded & Hickorynut & HUBER & Jmboz84 & KSC &...
I am always amazed at the colour variety in the fall colours back there.
The way we taught one of our German Shepherds to swim was to put a life vest on her. One of those Viking vest. It just fit her and she would run...
Actually, if he had ran the new bigger saw and I ran the small saw it would have been no contest for the big saw. I didn't run the big saw to its...
Morning all. crazy weather here. Downpours and then clear skies and sunshine. Don't know what is in store for today. Midwinter We have had...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bushpilot and ReelFaster [ATTACH]