Thanks.
So who or what is "Uncle Henry"?
Sorry to hear about your family members Gasifier Prayers for your family.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1ofUShas2go & Brewup & Butcher & chris l & Clopton & Firewood fatz & Ginzu & john1972 & Latitude59 &...
Morning All. We got quite a rain and wind storm yesterday at noon. More rain for today and tomorrow. No gardening for at least a week. The...
Awesome colour in the rocks.
Mom's huge holly tree has berries that are starting to turn red. If we get a frost or a dusting of snow, the birds swoop in and pick it clean....
I think they are called Chicken of the woods in the PNW. Here is a video link to someone who was gathering and cooking them. I didn't realize...
Pouring rain out today. campinspecter is firing the boiler. House chores to do today. Had a great visit with Mom yesterday. Looking forward to...
I agree. Zoom isn't perfect but it works for meetings over distances.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Above the Bridge & ailanthus & BigRigs & Dweeb & Keryn Laite & Matt1183 & MickfromTas & Ron Knight &...
My son-in-law is talking about running a generator on veggie oil. Will that be your next conversion for this unit?
Morning all. Raining this morning so no walk. I always have something else to do anyway. Headed over to Mom's today for a visit. Doing some...
Wishing an Awesome Happy Birthday today to TrinitySouth99 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bassJAM & Camdwilson & casualty & GranpaJohn & Jeff Dunlop & JeffC & Kevin Cassidy & Mad Davy & marine5068...
Nice harvest. I don't go out to pick but on our walks through the woods, I try to spot them. They started showing up about two weeks ago. Not...
We have you on our church prayer request list. Sorry to hear about the delay.
Well, because of social distancing the party is on hold. Even the farewell at work was held outside and everyone at a safe distance. Good thing...
My weather sticker seems to be stuck at an odd temp. Anyone else having problems with theirs?
Morning all. Long day yesterday. Up at 3:30 AM to make an 8:00 AM dentist appt for campinspecter. Trying to get last appts made on my working...