Just don't leave it unattended - even for a moment. Make sure you exhaust the pot for at least 5 minutes before closing the petcock. Leave the...
Happy Anniversary to you savemoney and your wife. [ATTACH]
Good morning all. Again freezing temps with a clear sky this morning. Waiting until it is light to go for a walk. I hope to get my garlic...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ArborTec & Canadian farm boy & Dave Patterson & essjay50 & geoff71 & GHinNH & homeheater & Jarl & Jesse &...
Morning all. Freezing this morning. Our first frost of the season. It is going to be a glorious clear morning when the sun comes up. Mornings...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : 68jbush & co burner & Dallas & HappyValley & jasper89 & Kevin Smith & Kevin1024 & KMinNH & Matt Harris &...
yes, I did get it cleaned up so well that I could not only see the floor but vacuum it. Not only that, I found a database on Airtable and...
Brrrr :shiver: Just above freezing, raining and really windy. Indoor projects for me today.
Morning All. Just above freezing, raining and really windy this morning. NO walking. I spent some time in the garden and sewing room yesterday....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 303Bourbon & autumnwood & cordwrangler & Lite Stag & Mag Craft & MarkE & Shids & smwilliamson & stetson16
It always looks like a huge space when it is empty but fills up fast when you start moving stuff in there.
Looking good.
What kind of cedar is that? Our two species out here don't have the deep red center.
Spectacular looking tree.
that is a very heart moving poem TrinitySouth99 You have a talent for making a person think about things we would rather not.
I am running into server error issues on some of the other threads. Anyone else having problems?
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning. Got some yard clean up done yesterday in glorious sunshine. I think we are in for more sunshine...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3browns & brothermoo & Canning Man & Larryt & Lizzerd & OhioSplitter & roger collins & solidwoods &...
Morning all. Later walking this morning as it so dark until after 7:30 AM Going to be a "Sunshiny Day" today. I may get out into the garden...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Oldman47 & mat60 [ATTACH]