Well, I live with a person who usually gets up early. First thing in the morning is a good time to get our walks in. It will be nice not to have...
That is quite the project. It would be cool to see if it stayed on while the car was moving. I have projects in mind but not that big. Thanks...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Stanley & Berryschmubba & Fahrenheit 451 & JMJ88 & Kaye & Lumpbizkit & Murphyjj & oddball85 &...
It was a crazy day and I left late. Hard to pack up and clean out the desk for the new person when everything that I had organized got changed...
Yeah!!! Retirement has started! An emotional day with everyone wishing me the best and no hugging. I missed that part. Got presents and...
Thanks. I had a good day.
Low key but it was nice.
Morning all. The LAST day of work - officially anyway. I probably will be answering lots of phone calls about how I do things. Special treat is...
Wishing a Special Very Happy Birthday today to Woodwhore [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bmoore3 & C Woodcraft & countryDon & Duramax hd & DustyTurn & GCJenks204 & Gene & hobieonecanobie & Jvdov...
You always make my birthdays special.
I wish! thanks.
thanks for the gracious comment
has anyone heard from FatBoy85 or Sugarbug87 lately? Aren't they in Washington State?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Rowerwet [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill haas & Brennen Lane & cgraham1 & Dr.Faustus & Jason & Madhabs70 & mellow & Nicola Gottardi & Paul...
Morning all. Still very smoky and foggy. It lightened up a bit yesterday afternoon as we had wind. It has set back down again. Got a lot done...