:rootintootin::banana:
Welcome to the forum. You'll find we like pets, beer and lots and lots of pics. We have a saying pics or it didn't happen.
Holding 40. This morning sun and rain took turns. I think the rain has settled in for the afternoon. Was just putting Holly on the leash when a...
Welcome. As you can see we love pics. A saying we have no pics it didn't happen.
Got up to 19 degrees and now it is 25. Had a little shower of ice pellets with more coming in tonight. Tomorrow 43 and rain. Then dropping down...
Love the thread. So many memories.
As kids we would get the neighborhood kids all together on the golf course and have contests to see who could go the longest. The course connects...
Well my parents had one. I was about 5 when they got it. The rollers actually had some flexibility which was a blessing for me. I was showing...
Seen or used every one but do not remember the table :rofl: :lol:
Was 29 when I got up. Currently 34 and climbing. Maybe up to 45 today. Right now clear blue skies should help with drying I hope.
Can't like that hope you are feeling better.
How is your son's business doing?
Welcome to the forum. You will find great people out here. I will let a few other members answer your question. Oh just a warning, no pics...
My dr. Told me that she likes seeing about 35% we do have a small humidifier running but we still run about 26% here where we have the stove
If any of you are old enough for AARP, I would really look into them. When we got our truck, the last company we were with doubled our...
The dough is that from scratch?
I also would like to wish everyone a happy new year and hope for a better year for all.
We are holding at 32 but should get warmer. Rain is starting to fall come in. They are saying under an inch. So the mud gets deeper. Hasn't...
Do you just slice and bake them? Or cut, layer them out and freeze?
We used to use a chimney but we have since switched to an electric. He basically put a few coals down then sets the starter on top and a few...