Once you get it started I want to pull Chaz into the conversation also. Thank you for your help.
Hi Soggy :coldone: welcome aboard.
We are suppose to get 8-10 of snow on Saturday. We have a freezer full of Meat, always have different types of rice, instant potatoes and...
Got up to 3 outside and 68 inside. That is cold for me Nice clear blue sky though.
Happy birthday to you also
Happy birthday
If Chaz promises not to break it I may let him use it :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thank you. We are going with #3. Stihl 034. We will probably need your help getting Trooney contact info
Ok. Will let you know in s few minutes
Herky:thumbs: A children's hospital was recently built right next to the stadium. They actually have a viewing area where the kids can be taken...
Thank you I love it. I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan and their colors are black and gold.
[ATTACH] mostly uglies but you can see both sides of the stove.
I am looking at the power lines and would not want to share a road with him.
12 out when got up. About 20 now. Chaz and I are working at bringing wood in. Once we get that done he will be restocking the front porch....
Hey I have total respect for anybody that can deal with those temps. But I also am on O2 and the cold gives me issues with breathing. Everybody...
Was 11 felt like -1. Now it is 20 with clear blue skies. I am with Molly, when it gets cold I hibernate. Just can't take it anymore.
Just checked $10,430. I believe there is another thread reached our goal or something close to that.
Holding at 29 and snowing. Good dusting overnight. Have a winter weather watch for several counties and mine is one of them. Predicting 12" in...
Love them. Now I want some lol
I am sorry I can't give that a like. Nobody should have to put up with bullies. Have a good day.