Chaz and I both have Reynauds so we sympathize with you. His go white and numb where mine turn purple. I bought him a pair of heated gloves s...
We are at 10* with a little bit of wind. We got about 12". Chaz is out plowing. The sun is out right now.
Pam is a cooking spray you can use on baking dishes and crockpots to keep food from sticking.
We got about 6 ". No worries on wind. Looks like we are about done. Sun is trying to break through the clouds.
Until yesterday I liked intellicast but then they had to go and join underground now it is a mess. I haven't been able to find one I like. How...
Sorry to hear everyone is down. Hope ya all get well soon.
USAF 1971-1974 medic 71-73 Lackland, TX. Final year Thailand For everyone that has or is serving thank you.
I think Chaz has some noodles back there. We do have a generator hard wired to the pump room. It is set up for the freezer and the pump. Other...
In the summer I will see redheaded woodpeckers along with gold finches, and the black and white woodpecker posted earlier. I have also seen...
Sounds out of this world but what did you mean when you stated you go to town with a serrated knife?
I have been seeing chickadees, a little fellow that always lands upside down on the feeder. What seems strange to me is it has a very pointed...
The one with the kid in the back window, I used to do that all the time. :rofl: :lol:
Sorry can't like that. But get better soon.
I like using intellicast. It seems to be closer than coming out of Buffalo. The last couple days hanging around a foot for us.
Hi and welcome. Just a heads up. We like pics, dog, beer and more pics. If ya don't have a pic it didn't happen.
22 out and cloudy. Might get an inch tonight. Weekend like everybody else shaping up to be a mess. Lake Erie is probably going to put her .02$...
Yea right dear. Remember I am a supervisor now. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yep we still have it and I don't think it is for sale. We bought it well used 6 years ago cheap. You would have to talk with Chaz about. The...
We do have a metal garbage can with a lid that the ash is put in right from the stove. The can is not close to.house. with this stove have not...
Well was talking to my one of my sons tonight. Wanted to know what we did with ours. Ours is simple. We have a dirt/gravel driveway so we...